"The Servant Jesus Christ, all the way to His Death on the Cross He Served, and should be an example of how we treat people today"
-Jesus came and lived the ultimate example to us and how to treat others.
- He says to "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the... evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. Matthew 5:44,45 KJV
- When they had punished and beat Him, He Said "Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. Luke 23:24 KJV
-He went on to say in Matthew "But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
- He said to "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. Matthew 7:12 KJV
- He said "Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: James 1:19 KJV
-A wrathful man stirreth up strife: but he that is slow to anger appeaseth strife. Proverbs 15:18 KJV
- He was a mighty KING but put down any selfish will of his own, living a servant example to us and painfully laying His life down willfully for us. He was the perfect example and road map for us.
- Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done. Luke 22:42 KJV
THE WILL OF HUMAN MAN IS SELFISH, and is READY TO SAY WHATEVER TO GET HIS WORD IN, But IF WE WOULD just STOP and think WWJD. We are ACCOUNTABLE FOR OUR WORDS, CHOOSE THEM CAREFULLY.
-Some thinks it is being RUN OVER, to let the other have the last word... but look what the KING of KINGS went through... Our example is HE.